Effective Date: October 1, 2017
Radio SoBro Audio, LLC (“Radio SoBro,” “we,” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
BY VISITING OUR WEBSITES OR USING OUR MOBILE APPS (THE “SERVICES”) YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND CONSENTING TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY (INCLUDING AS UPDATED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME). IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE STOP USING THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
WHO WE ARE
When connecting to our radio stream, your IP address will be sent to our radio service provider in order for us to track listening trends and provide licensing bodies with royalty reports. Once our service provider receives your IP it is immediately anonymised, deleted and becomes untraceable. This data is never sold on or passed to other companies.
For iOS Apps
The Radio Sobro iOS App does not collect any user data when installed or launched on your device.
For Android Apps
The Radio Sobro Android App does not collect any user data during use. In order to provide audio control during Phone App use, the App will monitor the ‘state’ of the phone App (Idle, in call, call ended) if applicable on your device. At no point will the App be able to listen in or derive phone numbers or data.
The Android App also requires access to local storage. This is to store its configuration for faster launch times.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Services or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on our websites or through the Services;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Registering for the services;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions through the Services;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Services.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, personal description, photographs or images or comments.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to your use of the Services, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, device MAC address and other device identifiers, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Services (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Listening activities, such as the songs you listen to and how long you listen to our Services.
- When you access the Services through a mobile device, approximated or real time precise location information, such as GPS location, but only when you have enabled us to do so through your device.
Information third parties may collect about you while using our Services.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by Radio SoBro or other services Radio SoBro provides. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected through our Services.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, search information providers, and third parties who enable sign on functionality and social network integration) and may receive information about you from them. We also may obtain aggregate demographic and behavioral data from third parties, such as our marketing partners.
If you choose to use features through our Services that connect to your online profiles or social media accounts (“Connected Accounts”), we may collect any information that you permit through your settings on those Connected Accounts. For example, if you log in to our Services using your Facebook account and choose to allow Facebook to share your profile with us, we may collect that information. Information we receive from Connected Accounts with your consent may include email address, first and last name, location (hometown and country), gender, date of birth, likes, posts or other social activity. Please review your Connected Account privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through this option.
HOW THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us or through Connected Accounts.
We will use this information:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To manage your access to the Services;
- To allow you to interact with our Services, for example by posting comments;
- To allow you to share information from our Services on third party social media platforms;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- To provide and administer our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Services and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Services about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting
- To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share the information we collect with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- Advertisers, advertising networks and social networks to serve relevant advertising to you and others, but only in aggregated and anonymized form;
- Third party companies (including Facebook, Twitter) that provide a broad range of online solutions, from traffic analysis and advertising to user experience enhancements, such as enabling you to use the same login details across multiple websites, but only as necessary to perform such functions; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Services.
We may also disclose the information we collect to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If the Radio SoBro entity that controls the Services or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- To any other third party with your consent to do so.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
All the information you provide may be processed and stored, transferred or accessed by entities around the world as described in this policy. By submitting your information and using our Services, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We take reasonable steps to protect you’re the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational procedure to safeguard the information we collect through our Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect the information we collect, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can log in to our Services using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Facebook Connect and similar services give you the option to post information about your activities through our Services to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Our Services are not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does Radio SoBro knowingly collect information from children under 13.
Where applicable under local law, you may request a copy of the personal information held by Radio SoBro about you and may ask about all recipients of the information, the purpose of the processing, request the correction of incorrect data, and request the blocking and deletion of such data by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section below. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section below. You also have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal data
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete or remove it by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us as described in the “Contact” section below.
Where provided under applicable law, you may have the right to ask us for a list of your personal data we share with third parties and information regarding those third parties, if the third parties use the personal data for their direct marketing purposes. We will seek your consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section below.
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the website or online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret Do Not Track signals, we do not currently respond to those signals.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Services, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.